www.chromium.org

Amelia Piper | Dominics WebNetworks Pty Ltd

May 29, 2016, 9:30:24 PM5/29/16
to blin...@chromium.org

Hello

I was analysing your website and it seems that your website rankings have dropped on Google.  It is due to non-optimization techniques / errors and Google guidelines not being met.

I would like to present a detailed analysis of your website along with errors that your website and ways to improve your Google rankings.

If you can send me a list of the keywords we can tailor a package and send you a detailed proposal outlining package inclusions and pricing along with a time frame for our services.

Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign? Please reply with your phone number.

Thank you,

Amelia | BDM

DOMINICS  WEB NETWORK Pty Ltd
Headquarters: Office 7001,Level 13,460-La Trobe ST, Melbourne,Vic 3000 Australia
Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | USA | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore