WTF docs

Andrew

Jan 19, 2017, 5:58:27 PM1/19/17
to blink-dev
Hi, Blink newcomer question:

The wtf directory seems important to Blink:

However from my initial browsing of that directory, it seems most files & classes there lack overall explanatory comments.
Are there any other docs about WTF around?

Charles Harrison

Jan 19, 2017, 6:12:10 PM1/19/17
to Andrew, blink-dev, platform-architecture-dev
+platform-architecture-dev

I believe better docs in WTF is on the teams radar per their OKR doc they published.

Kentaro Hara

Jan 19, 2017, 7:16:09 PM1/19/17
to Charles Harrison, Elliott Sprehn, Andrew, blink-dev, platform-architecture-dev
Yes, Elliott has a plan.

Also I'm planning to hold a session like "Improving Blink code health" at BlinkOn to collect ideas from the community.

--
Kentaro Hara, Tokyo, Japan

Yuta Kitamura

Jan 20, 2017, 12:41:44 AM1/20/17
to Kentaro Hara, Charles Harrison, Elliott Sprehn, Andrew, blink-dev, platform-architecture-dev
I can help. Documenting is good to do when I feel down...