Cheap Website Development Proposal !!

Juily Kumari

Oct 21, 2016, 9:44:51 AM10/21/16

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are offering CheapWebsite Development Proposal  for your website Design & Development and we are a premier information technology company with focused approach of delivering quality services globally.

We do have expertise in all kind of Design & Development platform (mobile application development (iOS, Android), Web Application, Facebook Application development, Magento, Joomla, Wordpress, Virtue mart, Jhoom Social, ecommerce portal, open kart, flash animation work, SEO, SMO, Content Writing etc. )We shall have the following features which can make your website more attractive & profitable.

1. Fresh, attractive and appealing design to your website.

2. Search Option where user can search product according to requirement.

3. CMS based where you can get the easy facility to manage (add, edit, delete) your website content. You can manage page content, images, videos, price list, customer inquiries etc.

4. Mobile Responsive site can resize itself according to screen resolution.

5. Admin Back-end admin can manage the store, user, order, payment etc.

6. SEO friendly websites that can support your site in SEO rankings easily.

7. Sitemap creation

8. Blog Integration

9. Social media links as Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc integration.

Please do not hesitate to ask any queries. In order to speed the communicate, Please share your Skype Id & contact So that we can discuss about your exact requirements and provide you better solutions through our portfolio.

I look forward to your response and to build long term business relationships with you.

Thanks & Regards

Juily Kumari