Booster ranking plan with new strategy..

Mack Nill

Sep 15, 2016, 8:23:57 AM9/15/16

Hello,

Are you looking to get top position in Google and get more traffic?

We have great team and we can do it for your online business.

We already rank in Google top 10 for many keywords and our clients websites too.

We will promote your website to get top 10.

Some of the main reason why your website is not getting top position and traffic:

· Duplicate or thin content

· Spam backlinks from unnatural websites

· Your website design is not responsive or user friendly

· Your website is not well optimized

Please let me know if you are having same issues with your websites then we can improve it for you too. Only we need your website URL from you and rest of the work will be done from our side.

Thanks & Regards,

Mack Nill

Business Development Manager

Mack Nill

May 26, 2017, 3:26:32 AM5/26/17
to Mack Nill

Hi,

Greetings of the Day!!

I need to send a reminder regarding your special so I request you for further discussion.

Till now, I didn't receive your mail. This is due and I need to know your contact details with your any schedule time where we can little talk/chat.
Just sending you may contact details where you can reach at me directly.

Please response when you are free. I am waiting your reply.

Regards,
Mack Nill