BUSINESS

Juan

Feb 11, 2016, 5:17:22 PM2/11/16
As directed by my Boss,this is in regards to our intended purchasing order,below is our signed order list pls confirm this by signing back

Regards,Nibin K. John

--

Any information transmitted by means of this e-mail (and any of its attachments) is intended exclusively for the addressee or addressees and for those authorized by the addressee or addressees to read this message. Any use by a party other than the addressee or addressees is prohibited. The information contained in this e-mail (or any of its attachments) may be confidential in nature and fall under a duty of non-disclosure and the attorney-client privilege.

Scan_0829.pdf