Chrome status for pointer events seems incorrect

l.pm...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 2:51:57 AM6/26/16
to blink-dev
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/4504699138998272
Behind a flag in desktop Chrome 52 (launch bug)
Available in Chrome for Android release 52.
Available in Chrome for iOS release 52.
Available in Android WebView release 52.

I assume this information is incorrect and pointer events are not in fact enabled on all mobile Chrome versions (even iOS)? Also, is it still correct to say Safari is opposed rather than neutral?

PhistucK

Jun 26, 2016, 3:02:22 AM6/26/16
to l.pm...@gmail.com, blink-dev
I do not see neutral, but perhaps someone beat me to it.
The wording is confusing, but the first line matters ("Behind a flag in"...).
(ChromeStatus does not have a status field for every platform of Chrome and Opera, it has one status field for Chrome and Opera in general).

PhistucK

l.pm...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 3:04:49 AM6/26/16
to blink-dev
I see, how confusing. Thanks for clearing that up.

Rick Byers

Jun 28, 2016, 1:31:29 PM6/28/16
to l.pm...@gmail.com, blink-dev
Yeah sorry for this confusion.  There's already a bug for this here, I'm actively working on increasing our investment in chromestatus.com and will put this bug on the top of my list :-)