Survey: Intended scope of "intent to implement"

Jochen Eisinger

Dec 19, 2014, 4:23:56 AM12/19/14
to blink-dev
Hey all,

during the panel at the BlinkOn3 several contributors raised the issue that while the "intent to implement" process allows for tracking ongoing projects in blink, there is no such process for the content module and its dependencies.

To be able to estimate what the scope of such a process would be, we would like to collect projects and changes that you either did yourself or learned about later and that would have benefited from a public announcement and/or design discussion.

Please use this form to submit the projects you would like to see covered here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1d4pxS3dAvkqFJntA2Hqm0z8pYqdxshi6ECIUtIvjSKg/viewform?usp=send_form

Note that Blink's "intent to implement" process is not blocking in the sense that you would have to wait for approval, but it's merely meant to encourage discussion about new projects and to allow for keeping track of ongoing work.

For multiple projects, feel free to submit multiple answers.

best
-jochen

Jochen Eisinger

Jan 12, 2015, 9:11:50 AM1/12/15
to blink-dev
I wanted to bring this survey back to the top of your inboxes now that everybody is back from vacation

best
-jochen

Jochen Eisinger

Jan 13, 2015, 10:14:03 AM1/13/15
to blink-dev, chromi...@chromium.org
+chromium-dev in case somebody has input on this but doesn't regularly check blink-dev