bugs.chromium.org scheduled maintenance this Sunday morning

Jason Robbins

Mar 16, 2018, 2:04:42 PM3/16/18
to infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
We'll be upgrading the database used by bugs.chromium.org this Sunday morning.
The site will be read-only starting at 8am Pacific time, and lasting up to 4 hours.

Here's the start and end times in locations around the world:

Users will not see any noticeable changes at this time, but we will be in a better position to grow and maintain the site going forward.

Thanks,
jason!

Jason Robbins

Mar 18, 2018, 11:48:18 AM3/18/18
to infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
This is currently in progress.

Thanks,
jason!

Jason Robbins

Mar 18, 2018, 3:19:33 PM3/18/18
to infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
This DB change-over was rolled back due to a problem on the last step.
The issue tracker is back to normal read-write operation.
We will investigate and reschedule this maintenance.

Thanks,
jason!