Mojofying web-platform features

Kentaro Hara

Aug 30, 2016, 1:54:18 PM8/30/16
to blink-dev
Hi

Since we started the Onion Soup project, we've moved >13 web-platform features from content/ to Blink and converted the old IPC to Mojo. And more mojofication has been in progress (ServiceWorker, IndexedDB etc).

We're tracking the progress with this sheet. If you're working on mojofying web-platform features, please just update the sheet :)

Thanks!

--
Kentaro Hara, Tokyo, Japan

Kentaro Hara

Jan 5, 2017, 12:41:08 AM1/5/17
to blink-dev
(Just a periodic reminder :-)

Through Q3 and Q4, I've seen a bunch of patches to migrate web-platform features to Mojo (Bluetooth, IndexedDB etc).

If you're working on (or have worked on) mojofying web-platform features, please update the status in this sheet. Thanks!