Our High-performance XLPE Rotational Moulding Powders can boost your profits.

DFox

Apr 22, 2017, 7:00:03 AM4/22/17
to blin...@chromium.org

Hi,

We can supply High-performance XLPE Rotational Moulding Powder at 900 euro per metric ton.

XLPE is widely used in the aftermarket automotive industry for cold air intake systems and filter housings. Its properties include high heat deflection temperature, good impact resistance, chemical resistance, low flexural modulus and good environmental stress crack resistance.

Our XLPE powder is most commonly used in rotational molding; the XLPE resin comes in the form of a 35 mesh (500 µm) resin powder.

http://www.dfox.be/roto/

Samples can been send to you on simple request

Best regards,

Reggy Devos

DFox Belgium

+32488101707

www.dfox.be

You can send messages for information and additional photo's on Whatsapp: +32488101707

800px-XLPE_powder_in_mold_used_in_Rotational_Molding_by_Roto_Dynamics_Inc.jpg

picture2.jpg