Save the date: BlinkOn 7 is January 31 - February 1

Dru Knox

Jul 21, 2016, 7:38:57 PM7/21/16
to blink-dev...@chromium.org
Hi all,

It's official! BlinkOn 7 will be January 31 - February 1 in Mountain View, CA. You can go ahead and book flights if you'd like. As the event gets closer, we'll share more information including suggested hotels.

Thanks!
-Dru

oleg.ya...@lge.com

Dec 6, 2016, 3:59:30 AM12/6/16
to blink-dev, blink-dev...@chromium.org
Hi,

The even is quite soon. Any update on schedule, topics, etc?

Thanks,
O.

Dru Knox

Dec 6, 2016, 3:29:47 PM12/6/16
to oleg.ya...@lge.com
[bcc blink-dev]

Hi Oleg,

We tend to schedule BlinkOn unconference style, which means that there is no set schedule beforehand. About a month before the event I will send out a spreadsheet where folks can propose discussion topics and vote on them, though!

Thanks!
-Dru

is...@superhuman.com

Jan 9, 2017, 1:53:36 PM1/9/17
to blink-dev, oleg.ya...@lge.com
Hi Dru,

Has the spreadsheet been sent around?

Best,

Islam

Alexis Menard

Jan 9, 2017, 4:17:45 PM1/9/17
to is...@superhuman.com, blink-dev, oleg.ya...@lge.com
+1

Dru Knox

Jan 9, 2017, 7:32:43 PM1/9/17
to Alexis Menard, is...@superhuman.com, blink-dev, oleg.ya...@lge.com
We should be sending out the talk proposal sheet in the next couple days :)

Islam Sharabash

Jan 9, 2017, 8:30:32 PM1/9/17
to Dru Knox, blink-dev, oleg.ya...@lge.com, Alexis Menard, is...@superhuman.com
Exciting!!

Islam Sharabash
217-377-9657

Sent via Superhuman

On Mon, Jan 09, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Dru Knox<dk...@chromium.org>wrote:
We should be sending out the talk proposal sheet in the next couple days :)
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 1:17 PM Alexis Menard <alexis@menard.io> wrote:
+1

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:59 AM <oleg.ya...@lge.com> wrote:
Hi,

The even is quite soon. Any update on schedule, topics, etc?

Thanks,
O.

пятница, 22 июля 2016 г., 2:38:57 UTC+3 пользователь Dru Knox написал:
Hi all,

It's official! BlinkOn 7 will be January 31 - February 1 in Mountain View, CA. You can go ahead and book flights if you'd like. As the event gets closer, we'll share more information including suggested hotels.

Thanks!
-Dru

Harald Alvestrand

Rick Byers

Jan 12, 2017, 10:22:53 AM1/12/17
to Harald Alvestrand, Islam Sharabash, Dru Knox, blink-dev, oleg.ya...@lge.com, Alexis Menard, is...@superhuman.com
A bunch of us from Waterloo are staying at the Hampton Inn - reasonably close and not too expensive...