[mac] Is anyone still building on OS X 10.6?

Nico Weber

May 30, 2015, 10:35:00 PM5/30/15
to Chromium-dev, blink-dev
Hi,

we currently jump through some hoops to make sure our prebuilt clang can run on OS X 10.6. Is anyone still using that to build? Are any builder bots still on 10.6? If not, I'd like to remove these hoops, which means our clang will only run on 10.7+. (Chrome itself will continue running on 10.6.)

Please let me know if you need to be able to build on 10.6, or if you know of any builder bots still running 10.6.

Nico

Benjamin

May 31, 2015, 8:53:16 AM5/31/15
to chromi...@chromium.org, blin...@chromium.org
I hope to be able to run on 10.6+.
--Ben
在 2015年5月31日星期日 UTC+8上午10:35:44,Nico Weber写道:

Paweł Hajdan, Jr.

Jun 1, 2015, 5:20:50 AM6/1/15
to Benjamin, infr...@chromium.org, chromium-dev, blink-dev
+infra-dev

Nico Weber

Jun 4, 2015, 2:35:00 PM6/4/15
to Paweł Hajdan, Jr., Benjamin, infr...@chromium.org, chromium-dev, blink-dev
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=335325#c29 claims that all bots should be on 10.7+. I'll try making clang 10.7+ only and see how it goes.

(Benjamin: This is only about the compiler, not about chrome. Chrome will keep running on 10.6, but you won't be able to build on 10.6.)