Last (two) weeks in Blink Intents

Alex Komoroske

Jan 27, 2015, 10:51:04 AM1/27/15
to blink-dev...@chromium.org
I was on vacation last week, so this week's update covers last week's update, too.
DateSenderIntent toDescriptionDecision
10/31/2014Philip JägenstedtRemovehspace/vspace attributes on table< LGTM x3
1/13/2015Philip JägenstedtImplement and shipnavigator.vendor as the empty string< LGTM x3
1/13/2015Philip RogersImplement and shipelementsFromPoint>= LGTM x3
1/15/2015Kenneth Rohde ChristiansenImplement and ship(display-mode) media query feature of Web Application Manifest>= LGTM x3
1/16/2015Patrick MeenanImplement and shipResource Hints - preconnectOK to implement; ping thread when ready to request to ship
1/16/2015dw...@samsung.comShipShp: text-align-last< LGTM x3
1/20/2015Qin, JiajiaImplement and shipAdd MediaStream.active attribute>= LGTM x3
1/22/2015sofShipImageData constructor>= LGTM x3
1/22/2015DavidShipUnprefixed Encrypted Media Extensions>= LGTM x3
1/22/2015Raymond ToyDeprecateSetting AudioBufferSourceNode.buffer more than onceOK to deprecate
1/22/2015Raymond ToyImplement and shipOfflineAudioContext.startRendering returns a promise>= LGTM x3
1/23/2015Vivek GalatageShipCanvasRenderingContext2D 'direction' attribute< LGTM x3
1/27/2015Yuki ShiinoShipMake iframe.contentWindow inaccessible while iframe is loading.< LGTM x3

Red cells require action from API owners.

Alex Komoroske

Jan 27, 2015, 11:00:24 AM1/27/15
to Philip Jägenstedt, blink-dev...@chromium.org
Weird, I don't see that e-mail in my inbox.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Philip Jägenstedt <phi...@opera.com> wrote:
This is odd, I replied to text-align-last with blink-dev in cc and got a reply to that email from Dongwoo, also with blink-dev in cc, but I can't see either message in the archives.

Can someone else check if they got those messages? If so I guess something's wrong with the archives? For the record:

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Dongwoo Joshua Im <dw...@samsung.com> wrote:

> Yes, this is only 'intent to ship' text-align-last property.
> Thanks for checking this.

Philip

Philip Jägenstedt

Jan 27, 2015, 11:09:25 AM1/27/15
to Alex Komoroske, blink-dev...@chromium.org
Curious... Neither the message to which you just replied nor the
resent email on the intent thread show up in the archives either.
Maybe it's a combination of the sender and content that got it
classified as spam or something. Where can I report this so that I
don't have to be paranoid every time I send email to blink-dev?

Philip

Philip Jägenstedt

Jan 27, 2015, 11:15:17 AM1/27/15
to Alex Komoroske, blink-dev...@chromium.org
This is odd, I replied to text-align-last with blink-dev in cc and got a reply to that email from Dongwoo, also with blink-dev in cc, but I can't see either message in the archives.

Can someone else check if they got those messages? If so I guess something's wrong with the archives? For the record:

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Dongwoo Joshua Im <dw...@samsung.com> wrote:

> Yes, this is only 'intent to ship' text-align-last property.
> Thanks for checking this.

Alex Komoroske

Jan 27, 2015, 11:17:47 AM1/27/15
to Philip Jägenstedt, blink-dev...@chromium.org
I just checked the spam queue; turns out basically every reply to that thread was (incorrectly) categorized as spam. I marked them all as "not spam, and never categorize this poster as spam", so hopefully it won't happen again.

I generally eyeball the spam queue every few weeks to catch obvious misidentifications, and they're pretty rare. Sorry it bit you this time!

Thanks for following up on this!

Philip Jägenstedt

Jan 27, 2015, 11:30:06 AM1/27/15
to Alex Komoroske, blink-dev...@chromium.org
Thanks Alex! I'm glad this wasn't cosmic rays but rather something
more mundane :)