www.chromium.org

Tommie | Wam Wab Analytics Media Inc.

Jun 19, 2016, 10:49:41 AM6/19/16
to blin...@chromium.org
Hi,

I found your contact over the web and wanted to send you a quick note. With-Search-Engine-Optimization and Web-Development, I can help your-business achieve better-ranking on prominent search-engines like Google, Bing & others to generate more leads/sales.

This may look like one of those spurious foreign emails you get in your inbox every day that promise big but deliver nothing. Just to be upfront we are happy to discuss your requirements.

Would you like a bit more information about how to give your website a boost with better--SEO/Aesthetics? I’d like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?

Best regards,

Marry | Online Strategist & Expert

WAM
 WEB ANALYTICS MEDIA Inc.
Headquarters: 5850 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Other Locations: Hong Kong | China | Australia | New Zealand | UAE

Kevin Burgess | SunnySide Web Networks Pty Ltd

Jun 22, 2016, 5:23:43 PM6/22/16
to blin...@chromium.org

Hi,

I hope you are well. I work for a fast growing online marketing agency in Melbourne.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your-website. Thing is it was not from Page 1 of-Google!

I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently ranked on Page 1 and I truly believe you have a better-website and a better brand.

I have created an-Website-Audit which addresses all of the technical and web errors on your-website that is stopping you from ranking on PAGE-1…

I am happy to send you this report for-FREE-with-no-charge-associated—

All I want is the chance to talk to you and discuss THE-WEBSITE-AUDIT in greater detail.

Please just reply to this mail with your phone number and either myself or one of our team will be in touch with you soon after.

Best Regards,

KEVIN BURGESS | WEB-EXPERT

SunnySide Web-Networks Pty Ltd
We are totally awesome!!
Level 2, 496 La Trobe St
Melbourne   VIC 3000   Australia
Sydney, Brisbane, Wellington, Auckland and Canberra

Tommie | Wam Wab Analytics Media Inc.

Jun 25, 2016, 6:54:19 AM6/25/16
to blin...@chromium.org
Hi,

I found your contact over the web and wanted to send you a quick note. With-Search-Engine-Optimization and Web-Development, I can help your-business achieve better-ranking on prominent search-engines like Google, Bing & others to generate more leads/sales.

This may look like one of those spurious foreign emails you get in your inbox every day that promise big but deliver nothing. Just to be upfront we are happy to discuss your requirements.

Would you like a bit more information about how to give your website a boost with better--SEO/Aesthetics? I’d like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?

Best regards

jane | Online Strategist & Expert

Shannon Brien | RAPIDNET LLC

Jun 29, 2016, 8:51:35 AM6/29/16
to blin...@chromium.org

Hi,

My name is Shannon I represent a-Digital-Marketing-Company. We are US based company having a Nation Wide presence.

I've been tracking the success of your-website-while doing some research on your-industry—I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

First we’ll assess your needs and then have our consultants contact you with some detailed info and a pricing-quote. There truly is no-pressure to have any work done whatsoever, but you'll learn how it would impact you.

I would like to present a detailed-analysis-of your-website-at-no-charge-associated-

Please just reply to this mail with your phone number and either myself or one of our team will be in touch with you soon after.

Best Regards,

SHANNON BRIEN | BDM

-RAPIDNET LLC-

HEAD OFFICE: 5659 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367.UNITED STATES
US NATION WIDE: Texas | New York | Los Angeles | Phoenix | Chicago

OTHER OFFICES: Hong Kong & China | Australia | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore.