Background pages

Cathy

Jul 26, 2016, 7:08:28 PM7/26/16
to blink-dev
Hi,

One of the options suggested to my team for a feature we're implementing was called 'background pages', supposed used by blink to help render/provide necessary resources for certain extensions in the background similar in some ways to a headless browser.  After some research and code-digging, I couldn't really find anything to that regard (only found something called lazy background pages by the extensions team).

To help me verify my code-digging, wondering if there is* a different 'background pages' feature in blink that fits the description above and if so, can anyone link me to a doc on it?

thanks!

Elliott Sprehn

Jul 26, 2016, 7:13:32 PM7/26/16
to Cathy Li, blink-dev

There's just the extensions feature called background pages. What is the feature you're building? Is there a design doc?