BlinkOn7: Propose and vote on unconference topics!

Dimitri Glazkov

Jan 20, 2017, 12:44:49 PM1/20/17
to blink-dev
Folks,

This year, we're doing something a bit different: we're using a sub-reddit for managing our unconference topics: https://www.reddit.com/r/blinkon7/

Please take a moment to look over them, suggest your own, and vote on the ones that are already there. Your vote counts, since it will help us (the organizers) manage your BlinkOn experience :)

This procedure is not totally frictionless: voting and adding will require creating a Reddit account. For those of you who don't yet have it -- I am one of y'all -- the signup process seems fairly straightforward. We appreciate the dread of creating yet another online account, and hope that it is not too much to ask to partake in the process of making a great BlinkOn.

On to Reddits!

:DG<

P.S. Ah drats! -- someone already has 'dglazkov'. Hmmm... what should my Reddit username be? BlinkGlazkov? dglazkovforrealz? webplatformdimitri? ...