Re: [blink-dev] Why is the video information covering my preview video?

PhistucK

Oct 21, 2016, 3:16:39 AM10/21/16
to gaming...@gmail.com, blink-dev
I do not know, it works fine here (Chrome 54, Windows 7). Perhaps some extension you have installed causes this, try to disable extensions one by one.

If it still does not help, does it reproduce in other browsers?

If it does, it is a YouTube issue and you should use the "Send feedback" link at the bottom of YouTube.

If it does not, you can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 4:20 AM, <gaming...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why is this happening?