www.chromium.org

Elisa | Creative Networks LLC

Jul 6, 2015, 2:56:46 PM7/6/15
to blin...@chromium.org

Hi

I came across-your contact over the-web and wanted to-share a brief note. I think a few-changes, aesthetically and/or SEO-wise, can make your site-convert more-visitors into leads-and also get it placed-higher in the organic search-results, for a few of the select terms.

We are US based company having a nation wide presence. Just to be-upfront, I have a full-fledged team for Web-Development-&-SEO.

I would just-need to know-which (if not both) services-you're open to checking out-information about, either web-design or-SEO. Would you be-open to seeing more-brief info / quote for what-I would like to accomplish?

Best regards,
Elisa | Director MKT

DOMOTICS

Headquarters: 5850 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Other Locations: Hong Kong | China | Australia | New Zealand | UAE