Blink webaudio layout tests suddenly timing out today

Raymond Toy

Apr 21, 2017, 2:13:57 PM4/21/17
to blink-dev
Did an update of my tree and built Chromium and ran the webaudio layout tests today.  I'm getting many tests (39 out of 239 tests) timing out now.  This didn't happen a few days ago.

Bots don't seem to have this problem because I've landed a couple CLs yesterday and today.

The tests themselves work locally in a browser; they just timeout in run-webkit-tests.

Anyone else see this or sound familiar?

Philip Jägenstedt

Apr 21, 2017, 2:52:13 PM4/21/17
to Raymond Toy, blink-dev
Is it 39 of the existing tests, or are some of them in the recently imported LayoutTests/external/wpt/webaudio/?

Raymond Toy

Apr 21, 2017, 3:06:58 PM4/21/17
to Philip Jägenstedt, blink-dev
Existing tests in LayoutTests/webaudio.  Most of the new recently imported wpt/webaudio tests fail, and I haven't started running them locally yet.

Raymond Toy

Apr 24, 2017, 11:55:11 AM4/24/17
to Philip Jägenstedt, blink-dev
I wonder if it's something with my linux machine; but what that might be I don't knkow.

My macbook pro runs all of the tests without problems and webaudio/dom-exceptions.html takes just 0.4 sec there, but greater than 6 sec on my linux machine. That test doesn't do anything complicated except check that exceptions are (or are not) thrown.