Review needed: chrome.searchEnginesPrivate API

Oren Blasberg

Apr 22, 2015, 8:55:57 PM4/22/15
to apps-dev
Hi there,

As part of the material design Settings effort [1] we are adding a chrome.searchEnginesPrivate API to persist and retrieve search engines and hotword feature availability -- in short, the features under the 'search' page of Settings.

The API proposal is here. We would appreciate a review.

Thanks!
Oren

Benjamin Kalman

Apr 23, 2015, 4:14:35 PM4/23/15
to Oren Blasberg, apps-dev
lgtm

Oren Blasberg

May 22, 2015, 1:49:35 PM5/22/15
to Benjamin Kalman, Security Enamel, apps-dev
+s-e for security (forgot to cc earlier). Note this is just a private API like the other private APIs we've added for settings and can only be used by the settings page. The IDL is here [1]

Thanks,
Oren

Mustafa Emre Acer

May 22, 2015, 1:57:35 PM5/22/15
to Oren Blasberg, Benjamin Kalman, Security Enamel, apps-dev
Security lgtm since this is a private API.