Creating a new window beyond the screen or in extended display

Jeremy Kuang

May 14, 2015, 6:52:10 AM5/14/15
to apps...@chromium.org
Currently in Windows Chrome, when I create a new window beyond the primary monitor, it is able to appear beyond the monitor. However in MacOS Chrome, the window will be created at the edge of the screen.

Is it possible to determine whether the created window has gone beyond the primary monitor or into the secondary monitor? With MacOS Chrome, I am able to do so as it does not allow the window to move beyond the screen and I can just compare the 'left' value of the created window to the initial position I set it to be.