Launching a webstore app

AMT Games

Apr 21, 2017, 5:08:52 AM4/21/17
to Luke Sorenson, Greg Kerr, Devlin Cronin, Mustafa Emre Acer, “apps-dev@chromium.org”, “security-enamel@chromium.org”, Simon Que, James McGill, Luke Sorenson, Matthew Frazier, Peter Boström, Wei Guan, Patrick Yannul, Brandon Mayer
Hi everyone,

Somehow I'm being cc'd in your email chains about API proposal. (which is below)
I don't think I'm really a right person to join your work-related conversation, but I decided it's a good opportunity to reach a Google team (yeah, I see that most of your email domains are @chromium.org or @google.com).

So, I want to ask if anyone can help us with a launch of our packaged app in Chrome Web Store? Two things we need help with:
  • Technical issue with CreatedTime response, where we get same time for every purchase
  • Marketing issue is about possibilities of getting homepage promotion when we have updates with new in-game content.

I tried other methods of contacting support, but only got auto-replies so far (starting from October).

Any help much appreciated. Maybe you can direct me to a right person at least?

Best regards,
Sam Tyurenkov
Head of Online Marketing

And here's the associated launch bug for the larger feature: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=710930

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:12 PM Luke Sorenson <las...@chromium.org> wrote:
Thanks for your reply! Yes, I believe so: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=709180

Let me know if you're referring to something else.

Best,

Luke

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:05 PM Greg Kerr <ker...@chromium.org> wrote:
Is there a launch bug for this?