Proposal: USB Vendor/Class Permission

Reilly Grant

Apr 20, 2015, 8:17:14 PM4/20/15
to apps-dev, security-enamel
To support some use cases driven by the printerProvider API I am proposing an additional permission type for USB devices that allows an application to enumerate any device implementing a given USB interface class with a given vendor ID.

λ Ken Rockot

Apr 23, 2015, 3:56:42 PM4/23/15
to Reilly Grant, apps-dev, security-enamel
API LGTM

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Reilly Grant <rei...@chromium.org> wrote:
To support some use cases driven by the printerProvider API I am proposing an additional permission type for USB devices that allows an application to enumerate any device implementing a given USB interface class with a given vendor ID.

Mustafa Emre Acer

Apr 28, 2015, 1:48:25 PM4/28/15
to λ Ken Rockot, Reilly Grant, apps-dev, security-enamel
Security LGTM.