management API in kiosk

Toni Barzic

Jan 26, 2018, 1:16:09 PM1/26/18
to apps-dev, security-enamel
Small proposal to improve ability of kiosk apps to manage enabled state of extensions added to kiosk session. Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Toni

Devlin Cronin

Jan 26, 2018, 1:27:52 PM1/26/18
to Toni Barzic, Ben Wells, apps-dev, security-enamel
Overall, I'm fine with this.  I left a couple of comments in the doc for some small questions, but nothing fundamental.  But +Ben is probably the one who will own this more going forward, so I'll defer to him.

Ben Wells

Jan 28, 2018, 12:16:30 AM1/28/18
to Devlin Cronin, Toni Barzic, apps-dev, security-enamel
It seems fine to me, but I think I need some basic info on kiosk mode apps / extensions to really grok it. I'll be in MTV next week - Toni, I'll set something up with you to go through this and ask some basic / dumb questions.

Mustafa Emre Acer

Jan 30, 2018, 8:46:55 PM1/30/18
to Ben Wells, Devlin Cronin, Toni Barzic, apps-dev, security-enamel
Kiosk apps effectively have full control over the session anyways, so seems fine to me too from a security perspective.