stale API docs

Darren Krahn

May 25, 2016, 2:15:54 PM5/25/16
to apps-dev, Saswat Panigrahi
https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/enterprise_platformKeys is stale and no longer reflects the IDL. Is there any way to tickle it to regenerate from the IDL?

Antony Sargent

May 31, 2016, 4:08:40 PM5/31/16
to Darren Krahn, apps-dev, Saswat Panigrahi, Devlin Cronin, laz...@chromium.org
Hey Darren-

I took a few minutes to look into this today, and it seems like running the doc server preview locally generates the right output for this page, so it's some problem with the doc server picking up the changes it should. It looks to me like the missing changes are the docs for the challengeMachineKey and challengeUserKey methods.

+cc Devlin who has done more with the docserver than I have in case he knows of a quick fix.

Ken Rockot

May 31, 2016, 4:12:15 PM5/31/16
to Antony Sargent, Darren Krahn, apps-dev, Saswat Panigrahi, Devlin Cronin, Istiaque Ahmed
Sorry, there isn't a quick fix. It's been a known issue for a while, and there isn't currently an owner to take on docserver tasks.