API Proposal: chrome.bluetoothLowEnergy.resetAdvertising()

Sonny Sasaka

Jun 23, 2017, 5:42:43 PM6/23/17
to apps...@chromium.org, securit...@chromium.org, Rahul Chaturvedi, Saravanaraj Duraisamy, Kyle Horimoto
Hi Apps team,

I would like to propose a new API, please take a look at this proposal document:

Thank you.

Mustafa Emre Acer

Jun 23, 2017, 5:51:35 PM6/23/17
to Sonny Sasaka, apps-dev, security-enamel, Rahul Chaturvedi, Saravanaraj Duraisamy, Kyle Horimoto
Since this API is only for kiosk API and there can only be one app running in Kiosk mode, I don't see any security concerns. Lgtm.

Rahul Chaturvedi

Jun 23, 2017, 6:55:03 PM6/23/17
to Mustafa Emre Acer, apps-dev, Kyle Horimoto, Saravanaraj Duraisamy, Sonny Sasaka, security-enamel
Apps LGTM