Example Bluetooth Communications App available on GitHub

Myke Predko

Jul 17, 2014, 10:56:57 PM7/17/14
to apps...@chromium.org
As a follow on to the discussion regarding Bluetooth availability for Chrome Apps, I have published a sample communications app here: https://github.com/mimetics/Chrome-BTconnect-App

This is for providing SPP communications with a Bluetooth device.

NOTES:
  • To communicate with a device, you must pair with it first (in Windows, use "Devices and Printers" and in the Mac, use "System Preferences" -> "Bluetooth)
  • Chrome 37 (current Dev Channel) is required for it.
  • To download into your PC, please check out the prerequisites in the README.
Comments and questions are welcomed,

myke

Rohit Garg

May 21, 2015, 4:05:15 PM5/21/15
to apps...@chromium.org
Hi Myke, I tried it and it says permission denied when I tried to establish a connection with my mobile device. Thanks for wonderful work!