New mentor request: Secure Payment Confirmation

dom...@chromium.org

Jun 16, 2021, 1:50:18 PM6/16/21
to spec-m...@chromium.org, smcg...@chromium.org

A new Chromium specification mentor request was submitted via the form:

Requestor email
smcg...@chromium.org
API or proposal name
Secure Payment Confirmation
Link with background
https://github.com/w3c/secure-payment-confirmation/blob/gh-pages/README.md . SPC has had two origin trials now, but we're only just starting to turn the explainer into a spec (and the API is likely still in flux - we hope to use the spec writing to nail it down)
Chrome Platform Status entry
https://chromestatus.com/feature/5702310124584960

If you're interested in mentoring, please volunteer by replying to this email! Otherwise, dom...@chromium.org will assign someone within the next 2 business days.

Dominic Farolino

Jun 16, 2021, 3:41:43 PM6/16/21
to Domenic Denicola, spec-mentors, Stephen McGruer
I'll volunteer for this one. Stephen, feel free to get in touch or put something on my calendar whenever you'd like, I'm happy to help.

Stephen Mcgruer

Jun 21, 2021, 11:22:53 AM6/21/21
to Dominic Farolino, Domenic Denicola, spec-mentors
Awesome, thanks Dominic; I'll schedule an initial sync to chat about SPC + the spec.