New mentor request: Window Controls Overlay

Ajay Rahatekar

Jun 23, 2021, 2:35:38 PM6/23/21
to spec-mentors
Hello,

Microsoft is working on the Window Controls Overlay feature.  Since all Eng work is being handled by MS, they have created a draft of the I2E. Can I request a mentor to review the draft?

Domenic Denicola

Jun 24, 2021, 2:25:01 PM6/24/21
to Ajay Rahatekar, spec-mentors
Hi Ajay, I just did a quick pass myself, and it looks like you've got Josh Bell also reviewing :). Let us know if there's anything in particular you're concerned with, but I think that modulo the current comments on the doc, it's in pretty good shape!

Thanks for reaching out,
-Domenic

Ajay Rahatekar

Jun 24, 2021, 3:54:11 PM6/24/21
to Domenic Denicola, Joshua Bell, Chase Phillips, spec-mentors
+Joshua Bell +Chase Phillips for any specific concerns.

Thanks, Domenic.

-Ajay

Joshua Bell

Jun 24, 2021, 4:01:52 PM6/24/21
to Ajay Rahatekar, Domenic Denicola, Chase Phillips, spec-mentors
They have yet to produce any spec text; I'll probably ad-hoc review that when it comes, but if anyone else from spec-mentors wants to more formally sign up, have at it!