Starting a behaviors directory?

Dan Beam

Oct 15, 2015, 4:55:02 PM10/15/15
to chromium...@chromium.org, chromium...@chromium.org, Devlin Cronin
Hey all,

Do you think it'd be useful to start a behaviors directory somewhere?

We're likely to get more things like this:

I'm not really sure if "cr" or "polymer" need to be in the path (it's in Chrome's codebase, and only applicable to Polymer).  I imagine we'll continue to pull out composable bits like this.

I propose: ui/webui/resources/behaviors

WDYT?

-- Dan

P.S. If you're not on chromium-polymer@ or chromium-settings@, but should be, just do it.

Steven Bennetts

Oct 15, 2015, 5:35:16 PM10/15/15
to Dan Beam, chromium...@chromium.org, chromium...@chromium.org, Devlin Cronin
From a comment I made on the CL:

I would definitely prefer to see the behavior html and js in the same directory as we have been doing for other Polymer elements. Any reason not to just put these in webui/resources/cr_elements/?
(We should remove the webui/resources/cr_elements/1_0/ subdirectory now that we don't have an .8 elements; I can do that)

I would be fine with  ui/webui/resources/behaviors or  ui/webui/resources/cr_behaviors also.

Steven Bennetts

Oct 15, 2015, 6:04:40 PM10/15/15
to Dan Beam, chromium...@chromium.org, chromium...@chromium.org, Devlin Cronin