Polymer 0.8 Documentation for Chromium

Michael Giuffrida

May 15, 2015, 6:41:35 PM5/15/15
to chromium...@chromium.org, chromium...@chromium.org
Hi,

To help with the migration to Polymer 0.8, I've prepared a (hopefully) helpful page about what's new in Polymer 0.8. It addresses some of the pain points we've run into and clarifies/condenses some of the existing 0.8 documentation.

It's not a full replacement for the 0.8 PRIMER.md, but it's been a handy reference for me.

Michael

Jeremy Klein

May 15, 2015, 6:54:01 PM5/15/15
to Michael Giuffrida, chromium...@chromium.org, chromium...@chromium.org
Thanks Michael! This is a really solid resource!

As a reminder - We'll soon be enabling 0.8 by default in Chrome and 0.5 will be *removed* from Chrome's binary before the M45 branch point on June 26th. Please reach out to chromium-polymer@ if you have questions or issues during the conversion process.