Lazy loading for CSS Background images

Hakim Itech

Aug 11, 2020, 11:35:16 AM8/11/20
to Chromium HTML5
Hi

Do let me know if this is the wrong area (please do point me where I can post this request?).

Now with native lazy loading attribute on images and iframes, can we get something similar for CSS background images?  And well ... everything else that can be lazy loaded?

PhistucK

Aug 11, 2020, 11:38:55 AM8/11/20
to Hakim Itech, Chromium HTML5
Asking for a new web platform feature in the forum of a specific browser is probably not the way to go - I suggest either suggesting your own new way to solve it at https://discourse.wicg.io/, or asking for this feature at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues (if you cannot find an existing feature request about it already).

PhistucK