List of extensions use Fraudulent Installations 1/2

Julio Marin Torres

May 18, 2020, 8:48:34 AM5/18/20
to Chromium Extensions
Hi guys

Today, I present to you a NEW list of extensions with more "Fraudulent Installations 1/2".

Look at users, ratings and release dates to know that all of these extensions use facilities that are fraudulent and only use it to move up the ranking.

These extensions not only trick users, they clearly use too many permissions or wrong permissions in many cases. They are not really trustworthy at all, but nevertheless pass the reviews. Why? I do not know.

If you want to know more about this topic, here I leave more information.

List of extensions use Fraudulent Installations 1/1:

"Cheating the Chrome Store" Technique of "active users" or "fake active users". This is serious.

NEW listing with fraudulent installations (SPAM):

MuBlocker

Dragon Ball Z Kai New Tab

Garena Free Fire HD New Tab

Gta San Andreas New Tab

Clash Of Clans New Tab

Battlefield New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Ant-Man New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Temple Run 2 New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Avatar Last Airbender New Tab Theme

Clash of Clans 2020 Full HD New Tab

Tom clancy's rainbow siv siege New Tab

Lionel Messi New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Geometry Dash Full HD HD New Tab

Ark Survival evolved New Tab

Bomber Friends

7×7 Ultimate

Alpha Guns

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim New Tab

Witcher 3 Wildhunt New Tab

Far Cry 5 New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Marvel’s Spider-Man New Tab

Rocket League New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Omega Fortnite New Tab

Minion Rush New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

X Plane New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Sniper 3D Assassin: Gun Games New Tab

Portal Knights New Tab Theme

Sasuke Uchiha New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray New Tab

Mirai Nikki New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Pokémon X New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

World of Warcraft New Tab

Sonic X New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe New Tab

Code Vein New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

WWE 2K19 New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Happy Wheels New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

PUBG Mobile New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Sadio Mané New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

The Last of Us New Tab Theme

The Evil Within New Tab

Koenigsegg One New Tab Theme

Koenigsegg One:1 New Tab Theme

Pixel Gun 3D New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Need for Speed New Tab Theme

Monster Hunter: World New Tab Theme

My Talking Tom New Tab

Dallas Mavericks New Tab

Apex Legends Pathfinder New Tab Theme

Nanatsu no Taizai New Tab Theme

Helix Jump New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Mohamed Salah New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Kpop BLACKPINK New Tab Theme

Doodle Jump New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Cut the Rope New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Supernatural New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Cardcaptor Sakura New Tab Theme

NBA 2K19 New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2

Giraffe New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Yugioh New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

River Plate New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Michael Jackson New Tab

Jurassic World Evolution New Tab

Juventus New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Avengers 4 End Game New Tab

Crossy Road New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Skull and Bones New Tab

Cristiano Ronaldo New Tab Theme

True Detective New Tab Theme

The Simpson 3 New Tab & Wallpapers Collection

Patrick Murphy

May 18, 2020, 8:52:09 AM5/18/20
to Julio Marin Torres, Chromium Extensions
I really hope these extensions are removed under CWS new policy…

"Developers must not attempt to manipulate the placement of any extensions in the Chrome Web Store. This includes, but is not limited to, inflating product ratings, reviews, or install counts by illegitimate means, such as fraudulent or incentivized downloads, reviews and ratings."

Julio Marin Torres

May 18, 2020, 9:17:15 AM5/18/20
to Chromium Extensions

Julio Marin Torres

May 18, 2020, 9:30:01 AM5/18/20
to Chromium Extensions, jmarint...@gmail.com
Hi Patrick

Exactly.

It is now very clear in the new guidelines. We hope that developers will follow these guidelines.

I hope this is fixed soon.

Good day!

Julio Marin Torres

May 22, 2020, 12:05:35 PM5/22/20