Updating Chrome/76.0.3809.132

J Robinson

Feb 2, 2023, 2:47:01 PM2/2/23
to chromi...@chromium.org
I have a "novice" question for anyone that can answer it.

I work with a site that utilizes  embedded Chrome/76.0.3809.132 for various functions within their client and needs to be updated badly.

Can anyone give me some information about what needs to be done to get this accomplished? The process, what to watch out for, whatever you can take the time to tell me, so I can help push the developer to get this done? Anything you can tell me will be more than what I have now or find on my own. The version they are using is 4 years old and not even taking into account the security issues the JavaScript features alone would make it worth it to update.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
JR

K. Moon

Feb 2, 2023, 3:10:33 PM2/2/23
to sunrid...@gmail.com, chromi...@chromium.org
This sounds like a question which is really dependent more on how Chromium is being integrated into the client, rather than a general Chromium question. I don't think there's much help that this list can offer.