Regarding the issues

Anchal pal

Jan 26, 2023, 6:03:12 PM1/26/23
to Chromium-dev
Hello all,

I'm Anchal and I'm very interested in contributing to chromium.
I'm a bit overwhelmed and do not know what issue(s) to start with. My primary operating system is Windows and I have knowledge in Python, JavaScript, C++,  Git, Java and flutter(learning recently)

I would really love some help with any recommendations of good newcomer issues that relate to my current skills as well as resources I should checkout as a newcomer (in case I missed any).

Cheers,
Anchal

Eric Willigers

Jan 26, 2023, 8:40:38 PM1/26/23
to Chromium-dev, palanc...@gmail.com
Hi Anchal,

Look for a GoodFirstBug in an area that interests you.

For resources you should check out, see  https://www.chromium.org/developers/

Eric.

K. Moon

Jan 27, 2023, 11:57:15 AM1/27/23
to ericwi...@chromium.org, Chromium-dev, palanc...@gmail.com
This message looks a lot like this one:

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I'm wondering if it's either a template or a bot sending these.

Stefan Zager

Jan 27, 2023, 12:45:57 PM1/27/23
to km...@chromium.org, ericwi...@chromium.org, Chromium-dev, palanc...@gmail.com

K. Moon

Jan 27, 2023, 1:21:35 PM1/27/23
to Anchal pal, Chromium-dev, ericwi...@chromium.org
In any case, I'd try the suggestions mentioned in the other thread:

On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 10:18 AM Anchal pal <palanc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Apologies if any inconvenience caused!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted