Chromium browser new downloader and ring style question consultation

gz83

Jan 31, 2023, 11:39:16 AM1/31/23
to Chromium-dev
Unofficially compiled Chromium browser without new downloader and ring style?

I see that the official build of Chromium has the new downloader as well as the ring style.

Lily Chen

Jan 31, 2023, 11:53:42 AM1/31/23
to uiop...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
You can enable it in chrome://flags by enabling #download-bubble and #download-bubble-v2.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 11:39 AM gz83 <uiop...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unofficially compiled Chromium browser without new downloader and ring style?

I see that the official build of Chromium has the new downloader as well as the ring style.

gz83

Jan 31, 2023, 9:44:41 PM1/31/23
to Chromium-dev, chl...@chromium.org, Chromium-dev, gz83
Thanks, after turning on the two flags you mentioned, the related functions are enabled

Ho Cheung

Jan 31, 2023, 9:45:51 PM1/31/23
to Lily Chen, Chromium-dev
Thanks, after turning on the two flags you mentioned, the related functions are enabled

Lily Chen <chl...@chromium.org> 於 2023年2月1日週三 上午12:51寫道: