Crux connector failure

Mark Pinkerton

Dec 13, 2021, 2:44:09 PM12/13/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Have two websites that I cannot connect to.
Previously had no issues and traffic is higher than previously...

Any ideas please?

Alex Loaiza

Dec 13, 2021, 4:24:00 PM12/13/21
to Mark Pinkerton, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hey Mark, are you trying to pull crux data for the sites?
Screenshot_158.png

- Alex Loaiza

Mark @ Prospero

Dec 14, 2021, 4:02:49 AM12/14/21
to Alex Loaiza, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Thanks and Yes and mobile as you seemed to have done.
What’s the date range on your generous data pull?

But why has my local connector failed?
I’m not alone in this either.

Means no Crux reports work for me.

Did you use a different tool?

Thanks again.

Alex Loaiza

Dec 14, 2021, 1:05:57 PM12/14/21
to Mark @ Prospero, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi Mark,

I'm using https://core-web-vitals.vercel.app/  to get the data from the Crux API. The data in the crux API is a 28-day rolling average of aggregated metrics. This means that the data presented in the CrUX tool at any given time is actually data for the past 28 days aggregated together.

Here is the chrome ux report connector g.co/chromeuxdash, you might want to try this one if your local connector is giving you issues.
--
- Alex Loaiza