Intent to continue experimenting: Digital Goods API v2 (M100, Android)

Glen Robertson

Apr 4, 2022, 8:26:35 PM4/4/22
to blink-dev, Rouslan Solomakhin, Chris Harrelson
Due to a newly-found crash in WebView, we have had to disable the DGAPI on M100 Android.
The API was previously shipping on M100 (intent to ship thread), and it's too late to fix the crash with a more significant change, as M100 is already starting a stable rollout. The crash did not happen when the feature was in OT, so I would like to set the API back to experimental on M100 Android, rather than being disabled on that milestone

Requesting to extend the OT experiment by 1 milestone (M100) on Android.

Chris Harrelson

Apr 4, 2022, 8:58:22 PM4/4/22
to Glen Robertson, blink-dev, Rouslan Solomakhin
LGTM