New API owner!

Chris Harrelson

Mar 25, 2020, 6:27:44 PM3/25/20
to blink-dev, Manuel Rego Casasnovas
Hi blink-dev,

On behalf of the API owners, I'm happy to report that, per our new process for adding API owners, we've accepted Manuel Rego Casasnovas as our newest member.

Welcome Rego, and looking forward to working together!

-- The API owners

Manuel Rego Casasnovas

Mar 26, 2020, 2:30:12 AM3/26/20
to Chris Harrelson, blink-dev
Hi,

On 25/03/2020 23:27, Chris Harrelson wrote:
> On behalf of the API owners, I'm happy to report that, per our new
> process <https://www.chromium.org/blink/blink-api-owners-requirements>
> for adding API owners, we've accepted Manuel Rego Casasnovas as our
> newest member.

Thank you all for accepting me as API owner too, let's hope I manage to
do some good contributions on this role and help you somehow. I will for
sure learn a lot during the process.

> Welcome Rego, and looking forward to working together!

Thanks,
Rego
pEpkey.asc