PSA New GYP flag: fieldtrial_testing_like_official_build

Dan Duong

Aug 5, 2015, 1:28:07 AM8/5/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Brett Wilson, Alexei Svitkine, Paweł Hajdan Jr.
This GYP flag is now available. Please set fieldtrial_testing_like_official_build=1 for your Chromium packages.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Dan Duong <dand...@chromium.org> wrote:

I would like to add a new gyp flag fieldtrial_testing_like_official_build. When set to 1, this will NOT activate the field trial test specified in the fieldtrial_testing_config_*.json on startup (context here).

For most packages of Chromium, I’d imagine you’d want fieldtrial_testing_like_official_build=1.

Please provide comments and feedback.  Assuming that there are no strong concerns, I plan to start implementing next week and let this list know when it is available.