radio web player

b3t10

Mar 28, 2020, 1:43:50 PM3/28/20
to Chromium HTML5
After lots of test on our side we haven't got any luck to get our players to be listen trough chrome. If there's any thing that its preventing us from being broadcast atleast more information would be apreciated.

PhistucK

Mar 28, 2020, 1:45:24 PM3/28/20
to b3t10, Chromium HTML5
Without knowing what you (technically) tried and did not work, it is hard to help.

PhistucK

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 8:43 PM b3t10 <b3t1...@gmail.com> wrote:
After lots of test on our side we haven't got any luck to get our players to be listen trough chrome. If there's any thing that its preventing us from being broadcast atleast more information would be apreciated.

Message has been deleted

b3t10

Mar 28, 2020, 2:41:05 PM3/28/20
to Chromium HTML5
Seems that chrome has blocked our content and flagged us as insecure. Wich my self and users need to follow certain steps in order for our content to be played. We did not receive no notification of any violation. . They could have at least told us so we could have addressed it. . . I'm still confused. .

PhistucK

Mar 30, 2020, 11:30:58 AM3/30/20
to b3t10, Chromium HTML5
Powerful features, such as Geolocation, capturing user media and a few more are only allowed in secure contexts (valid HTTPS). It has been like that for quite some time and there were many announcements on the Chromium blog and on ChromeStatus.
If you include HTTP resources on HTTPS pages, they might have been automatically upgraded to redirect to the HTTPS variant in order to avoid mixed content (using HTTP within HTTPS), since mixed content is a security risk.

Again, since I am not sure what is you specific and actual problem is, it is hard to help.

PhistucK

Prateek Pant

Mar 30, 2020, 11:50:34 AM3/30/20
to Chromium HTML5
You need to have control over your server to install ssl certificates or stream via reverse proxy https server with your http server as the backend to make your content
playable on chrome.