Secure Shell (dev) 0.8.36.2 released

Mike Frysinger

Apr 17, 2017, 3:27:20 PM4/17/17
to chromium-hterm
i've just released Secure Shell (dev) 0.8.36.2 which fixes a few bugs (wedged sftp mounts in Files app and sticky alt key when using alt-backspace-is-meta-backspace preference), and adds a few features (blinking text attributes omnibox integration via "ssh").

# 1.11, 2017-04-17, Test improvements.

* Added a bunch more tests, and improve the UI.
* Added support for legacy X11 RGB color encoding (#rrrrggggbbbb).

# 1.62, 2017-04-17, Test improvements, and a few fixes/features.

* Fix hterm_all.js to include all of hterm source files.
* Add support for blinking text via CSS animations.
* Improve test UI to include results in the HTML output.
* Fix handling of the alt key across alt+tab window switches (for
  alt-backspace-is-meta-backspace preference).

# 0.8.36.2, 2017-04-17, bumps + cleanups + bug fixes.

* Update to libdot 1.11.  Adds support for legacy X11 RGB color formats.
* Update to hterm 1.61.  Adds blink support and sticky alt key.
* Fix some typos in UI strings.
* Merge NaCl ssh_client into the libapps repo!
* Clean up some dead legacy code in NaCl plugin.
* Fix wedged sftp mounts in the Files app.
* Add support IPv6 addresses in URIs (e.g. ssh://[::1]).
* Add omnibox integration via the "ssh" keyword.
-mike

pet...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 11:42:16 AM4/18/17
to chromium-hterm
I am using nassh and wonder if the ssh -A option for forwarding authentication agent connection is supported.  I have a local private key and wish to get that forwarded to multiple ssh machines that I log into via a gateway.  Normal ssh -A seems to do the trick so I only have to enter my password once.  However nassh does not  seem to have a similar option.

Cheers..
Peter.

Mike Frysinger

Apr 18, 2017, 12:02:54 PM4/18/17
to pet...@gmail.com, chromium-hterm
ssh-agents are supported, but you have to write your own extension to manage it.  we could add a local stub agent to manage your local keys.  i've moved this request here: https://crbug.com/712699

in the future, please don't respond to random unrelated threads like this one.  just start a new one with your question.
-mike

jacco.v...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2017, 6:05:41 PM4/23/17
to chromium-hterm
Hello Mike,

You posted:

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 9:27:20 PM UTC+2, Mike Frysinger wrote:
i've just released Secure Shell (dev) 0.8.36.2 which fixes a few bugs (wedged sftp mounts in Files app and sticky alt key when using alt-backspace-is-meta-backspace preference), and adds a few features (blinking text attributes omnibox integration via "ssh").

But when following the link, I only get a 404??

Please advice how I can get this version?

Thanks in advance!

Mike Frysinger

Apr 23, 2017, 6:16:08 PM4/23/17
to jacco.v...@gmail.com, chromium-hterm

Jacco van Koll

Apr 23, 2017, 6:18:11 PM4/23/17
to chromium-hterm, jacco.v...@gmail.com
Uhm.. WHOOPS, feeling pretty klumsy now.....