Action required: verify that Gerrit has your contributor license agreement

Andrii Shyshkalov

May 29, 2018, 9:18:11 PM5/29/18
to Chromium-dev, infra-dev

tl;dr Please verify that Gerrit has your contributor license agreement here.

Hi contributors,

Today, Commit Queue ensures contributors have signed such an agreement when you submit your CL. Starting next week, Gerrit will verify this at upload time, and reject CLs from those w/o agreement. To ensure this goes smoothly, please verify that Gerrit has your contributor license agreement here.

What's a CLA and how do I sign it?

See "legal" section in https://dev.chromium.org/developers/contributing-code#TOC-Legal-stuff

What/how do I check again?

Visit https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/settings/#Agreements, scroll down to "Agreements" section, ensure you have at least one agreement there.

I don't have any, but I submitted my code with Commit-Queue before!

Please double check you've signed one before by following https://dev.chromium.org/developers/contributing-code#TOC-Legal-stuff

Gerrit shows no agreement, but I've verified above I have signed an agreement

Please, let me know by filing a bug here.

--
Andrii
on behalf of Chrome Operations