PSA: Splitting commit queue config for tools

Adrian Kuegel

Jun 3, 2015, 6:38:13 AM6/3/15
to Chromium-dev
TLDR: If you don't have pending patches for the depot_tools or build repository, you can ignore this email.

I landed a change to split the CQ config for tools into one for tools/depot_tools and one for tools/build. The corresponding changes to the codereview settings have also landed (https://codereview.chromium.org/1129153002/,https://codereview.chromium.org/1125403003/). If you have a pending CL for either the depot_tools or the build repository, you will need to sync these repositories and upload another patchset to your CL in order to let Rietveld pick up the new project name.

This change is necessary because we want to move presubmits from the CQ host to trybots, and we need separate trybots for the different presubmit checks which implies we also need separate CQ configs.

This change also means we don't have CQ support anymore for other repositories in http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/tools/
As these repos seem to be mainly unused, it didn't seem useful to add separate CQs for them. Please let me know if you feel if some of these repos really need CQ support, and I will add it.