Getting error while checking Commit flag on blink.

AKV

Aug 10, 2015, 4:08:14 AM8/10/15
to Chromium-dev
Hi All,
I am getting following error while committing my patch https://codereview.chromium.org/939603002/ on blink using aji...@chromium.org id.

The author aji...@chromium.org has not signed Google Contributor License
Agreement. Please visit https://cla.developers.google.com to sign and manage
CLA.

When I checked src/AUTHORS file "The Chromium Authors <*@chromium.org>",
it's allowed to submit code using chromium id without worrying about CLA. Is there any process change happened recently ?
Could you help me to solve this error ?

Thiago Farina

Aug 10, 2015, 1:47:35 PM8/10/15
to aji...@samsung.com, Chromium-dev
Where it is being said that? I think everyone contributting to the project has to Sign the CLA.

Looks like you are a Samsung employee, shouldn't you being using your @samsung.com address instead?

--
Thiago Farina

Torne (Richard Coles)

Aug 10, 2015, 1:55:05 PM8/10/15
to tfa...@chromium.org, aji...@samsung.com, Chromium-dev

Yes, everyone except for Google employees (who are already covered by their employment contracts) has to sign it; having a @chromium.org address is not enough, and the list of people in AUTHORS is not the same thing as the list of people who have signed the CLA.

Antonio Gomes

Jun 30, 2016, 7:25:56 AM6/30/16
to Chromium-dev
(Bringing this back to life..)

Hi. I have been facing some difficulties to land
https://codereview.chromium.org/2048733002/ , which seems to be the
same case as the one on this thread.
To put it short, I created a new google account for
toni...@igalia.com, and Igalia supposedly has a Coorporate CLA in
place: src/AUTHORS has *@igalia.com, which made me assume I would be
able to set the commitqueue bit.

Could anything enlighten me on what is the best way to handle this situation?
BR,

--
--Antonio Gomes

Vinod kumar Sonkusare

Jul 1, 2016, 6:39:39 AM7/1/16
to toni...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
when I install OpenFrame work on Raspberry pi....it get following errors

------------- Build: release in emptyExample --------------- Compiling: src\main.cpp Compiling: src\testApp.cpp Compiling: icon.rc Linking console executable: bin\emptyExample.exe mingw32-g++.exe: error: ../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/win_cb/openFrameworks.lib: No such file or directory Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 10 seconds) 0 errors, 0 warnings