Chrome packaged apps on mobile

Vijay Bambhaniya

Nov 30, 2013, 6:31:13 AM11/30/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Can any 1 tell when chrome packaged apps are available for mobile developement , i heard that chrome team is building plugins with cordova , so chrome packaged apps can work on all mobile devices.. thanks in advance.

Joe Marini

Dec 2, 2013, 3:41:37 PM12/2/13
to Vijay Bambhaniya, Chromium Apps
you can go to github.com/MobileChromeApps now and play with it. We hope to have something in beta form in January.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Vijay Bambhaniya <vijaybamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can any 1 tell when chrome packaged apps are available for mobile developement , i heard that chrome team is building plugins with cordova , so chrome packaged apps can work on all mobile devices.. thanks in advance.

Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

Mark Dodsworth

Jan 26, 2014, 10:19:53 PM1/26/14