Welcoming our newest API owner: Philip Jägenstedt

Philip Rogers

Dec 8, 2014, 2:31:10 PM12/8/14
to blink-dev
I’d like to welcome Philip Jägenstedt (phi...@opera.com) as our newest API owner (http://www.chromium.org/blink#TOC-API-Owners). Philip has been cleaning up the web platform for a long time and his experience will help us continue to improve it.

Congratulations Philip!

Mathias Bynens

Dec 8, 2014, 2:44:43 PM12/8/14
to Philip Rogers, blink-dev
Congratulations Philip! Looking forward to more "intent to
{deprecate,remove}" threads :)

Philip Jägenstedt

Dec 9, 2014, 3:27:23 AM12/9/14
to Mathias Bynens, Philip Rogers, blink-dev
Thanks Mathias! For my own part, I'm looking forward to LGTMing other
people's intents to both clean up and improve the Web platform!
There's no shortage of stuff to do in either category :)

Philip