BlinkOn 11 Schedule

Ashley Haman

Nov 5, 2019, 6:02:59 PM11/5/19
to blin...@chromium.org, blinkon-planning

Hello,

Please find an outline of the BlinkOn 11 schedule here. This schedule can also be accessed on http://bit.ly/blinkon11-faq along with other important information. A more detailed schedule will be communicated closer to the event.

Also, there is a Slack workspace for coordinating BlinkOn 11 related activities at https://join.slack.com/t/blinkon/signup - registration for this workspace is now open.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Google Tech Corners Campus soon!

Thanks,

Ashley Haman | Administrative Business Partner | ashle...@google.com | 226-338-2041

PJ McLachlan

Nov 5, 2019, 7:04:29 PM11/5/19
to blink-dev
Here's an updated BlinkOn 11 schedule link  (http://bit.ly/36yVfoN

We'll update that bit.ly link to the agenda with sessions & rooms as soon as we're finished room allocation.

Thanks everyone and see you next week!

Sincerely,
BlinkOn 11 Planning Committee

Michael Hablich

Nov 8, 2019, 8:57:58 AM11/8/19
to PJ McLachlan, blink-dev, blinkon-planning
Hi folks,
we now have added the initial seed of sessions to the schedule

Please feel free to propose more sessions via this form!

Cheers,
Michael