Last week in Blink Intents

Philip Jägenstedt

Jun 9, 2015, 4:40:47 AM6/9/15
to blink-dev
DateSenderIntent toDescriptionDecision
6/2/2015Domenic DenicolaImplementPromise Rejection Tracking EventsNo LGTM necessary
6/2/2015Kirti AgarwalImplement and shippatch to support Web Speech API serviceURI param in blink< LGTM x3
6/2/2015Xiang LongImplement and shipService Worker’s: ServiceWorkerMessageEvent, ExtendableMessageEvent< LGTM x3
6/5/2015Sunil RatnuDeprecate and removeCSSUnknownRule< LGTM x3
6/5/2015Hyunjune KimImplementReplace DOMString with DOMSettableTokenList for {HTMLAnchorElement, HTMLAreaElement}.ping.< LGTM x3
6/8/2015Philip JägenstedtImplementMedia SessionNo LGTM necessary; discussion about layering
6/8/2015Majid ValipourImplementCSS Scroll Snap PointsNo LGTM necessary

Red cells require action from API Owners. Data from bit.ly/blinkintents

Philip Jägenstedt

Jun 9, 2015, 4:55:31 AM6/9/15
to blink-dev
Note that I treated Replace DOMString with DOMSettableTokenList for {HTMLAnchorElement, HTMLAreaElement}.ping as an Intent to Implement and Ship on the assumption that there would be no runtime flag. That's why it's a red cell, and I've updated the spreadsheet to actually say "Implement in ship" too.