Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Peter Mclachlan

não lida,
8 de mar. de 2019, 14:06:1808/03/2019
para blink-dev, BlinkOn 10 planning
If you're attending BlinkOn 10 or you have yet to register, this email is for you!

Everyone else: this will be the last pre-event broadcast message concerning BlinkOn to this list, future comms will go to registered attendees only.

Schedule
A draft event schedule is ready for you to preview.  The goal is to have a final schedule by Mar 22nd. We'll try and keep it stable, but be aware that sessions or times might move around.

Registration
If you have yet to register, please do so now.  We need to close registrations March 15th to finalize numbers for catering.  If you don't register by the 15th we may not be able to accommodate you at the event.

Speakers
  • Please review the schedule for compatibility with your travel dates.  If you are arriving late or leaving early and your talk is scheduled in an incompatible slot, please contact blinkon10...@google.com and let us know as soon as possible.
  • We accommodated requested room sizes wherever possible.  Where not possible, a first-come-first-served algorithm was applied, i.e. people who submitted talks earlier got the bigger rooms ;) .
    • If you think the room assigned to your session simply can't work, email us at blinkon10...@google.com and tell us why we made a terrible mistake.
  • If something has changed about your talk (speakers, title, description etc), please update the information using the talk proposal form, then let us know about it through blinkon10...@google.com.
Contacting us
  • Please allow a 72 hour SLA for messages to blinkon10-planning@
  • If you need faster turnaround, please put [ URGENT ] in the subject.
Thanks everyone, and look forward to seeing you at the event!

Sincerely,

BlinkOn 10 planning committee

--
Google LogoPeter McLachlan